Tall 'n Short Tall 'n Short

Just goes to show...

This new trend just goes to show that...in any trend...no matter how simplistic the trend might be...no matter who jumps on the bandwagon...you have to be a good artist to pull it off successfully. Nice to see the people putting the effort in are respectable artists, and those who just hope to catch a ride to a good rating are taken behind the farm and tearfully have both barells unloaded into the back of their heads...no that wasn't a cockjoke...wait I lost my train of thought...
But after sitting through 4/5 attempts to recreate a good shape movie, it was nice to see this clever little gem. Overall, audio was great, joke was funny ... and the graphics were out of this world...

Mario's Castle Calamity Mario's Castle Calamity

Just...Wow

This is the first submission I've left a review for in ages...infact I logged in just to review it. This kept me laughing all the way through. It was a creative scenario, the jokes were well thought out, and it was just plain silly, which is the best part. I can't say much for the graphics, but the sprites were chosen well and manipulated professionally too. I can't really suggest any improvements, maybe add more hand drawn animation (like the 2 second clip that was in there)...but it really was amazing.
Great job! =D

Sonic the Unstoppable Sonic the Unstoppable

Wiki

Over the Eggman/Robotnik debate, here is some wiki info to clear things up. As for the movie, best sprite movie i've seen in ages. Good job!

Due to a split storyline between the Japanese and English Sonic games, the character of Eggman has been known by different names in Sonic media. In Japan, the character has forever been known as "Doctor Eggman". However, in early American and European games and media, he is known as Doctor Ivo Robotnik. As a result, both names have occasionally slipped into different regions.

: Door Holding : : Door Holding :

Totally true

What pisses me off even more is when you hold a door, and the person doesn't even say thankyou. Or evern worse, you hold a door, and a bunch of people decide that you're holding it for all of them, so you're stood for like 5 minutes holding a door that you only really opened for 1 person. I'll still hold a door for someone, but I dont get a smile, I might just accidently let fo when they're halfway through it :3.

Plane Jumping Plane Jumping

Wow

That was a pretty good movie for a first attempt, i know mine was alot worse. The graphics were pretty nice and the animation was pretty good. Not much to say because it was so short, but it was a good little clip of what you are capable of.
Keep up the good work!

Birthday Surprise Birthday Surprise

Hmm

I wonder how many of these people leaving negative reviews are just embarassed about jerking off over it, until they realised it was his dad, at which point they splashed on some more cheap lube and continued to whack away?
Granted, it wasn't great, but there's been worse things on the front page you pussies.
:D

The MAC & PC show The MAC & PC show

Haha Mac Got Owned =]

Suck on that Mac, who gives a flying f*ck about garage band and all you're pretty little scrapbook features. Enjoy playing on stoneage games for the rest of you're life. =D Oh and you can't be upgraded...so have fun splashing out another grand for a new mac when it's obselete.
Other than that macs are pretty cool and own pc's. Damn you apple. Oh and dark-liquid...I think that the words "will be released" sums up your argument. Have fun playing gears of war on your mac when it's released in 10 years time. :D

Gamer Tonight - MMO Gamer Gamer Tonight - MMO Gamer

Great!

Once again an awesome flash, but not only do I applaud you for your animation and scripting skills, but also for having the balls to put up with the inevitable amount of crap that you'll get from the WoW fanboys. Seriously guys, take it with a pinch of salt. It's a pretty famous stereotype that MMORPG gamers are obese spotty teenagers (with little below the waistline) who's only relief from life is hiding behind an immensly powerful avatar giving them a somewhat well needed ego boost. Someone was bound to make a pisstake of MMORPG players, so just be glad it's been done with good animation and a clever script.

Maple Story's blob Maple Story's blob

I liked it

I thought it was funny for a first submission =] Good try, hope to see more work from you.

And Naruto445...I'd like to see something better from you...funny thing is, you still haven't contributed anything to the site.
How about you make something before slagging off other people's work.

the Boy... "Sandstorm" the Boy... "Sandstorm"

I'm going to have a little rant after my review

Well here's the review: It was an interesting poem, slightly screwed up for my personal tastes, but it had an odd aspect, especially when narrated, that made it slightly chilling and disturbing. The animation was quite good, I'd say 7/10 as it was lacking detail, but nontheless was pretty impressive. I think narrated flash poems are pretty origional, as the portal isn't crammed full of them, so it was nice to see something different.

Anyway, here's the rant:
Why do people have to be so narrow minded as to stereotype something just because they think it has the characteristics of something else? I mean, people comment garbage like- "Ugh emo crap", but they wouldn't know the definition of emo if they even attempted to look it up and even have a basic understanding of how to behave like a social and normal person. It's disgusting that people can be so ignorant and just plain moronic. It just pisses me off.
Anyway no worries, half of the people leaving poor comments probably wouldn't understand a word of what I just said.
Personally, I wouldn't say this was emo, even though it has the whole 'razorblade' aspect that is unfortunatly something bundled in with the emo stereotype. I think this poem is just a creepy poem, written to give you the creeps in a humerous way.