PongOut 2 PongOut 2

Hmm

If you're having issues with the game glitching and restarting (like I did), make sure you play the game through the "PLAY THIS GAME!" link, rather than as a popup. As for the game, meh, it wasn't bad but it wasnt especially fun. Try changing the music, speeding up the pace and adding some more interesting features, maybe multiplayer?

Ab9003 responds:

I've tested the game extensively and can't find any bugs like the one you mentioned. Maybe try refreshing your page or something as I updated the swf a few times since the original upload.

The Fur Fighters The Fur Fighters

Fair game, Good Graphics and a Worthwhile Cause

Personally, I thought the game was pretty standard. Not really a game but it was pretty entertaining. The graphics were good and it was a pretty unique concept.
I think the main thing was the message, fur is inhumain. Which it is...in my opinion. Just watch the videos of how the animals are killed. How would you like an electric probe rammed in you? Then again...anybody who is into fur would probably like the whole bondagey aspect of that. Freaks.
Erm so yeah, next time it would be worth making a better game, but a good way to get the message across nontheless. Something that alot of NGers aren't realising.

Potion Panic Potion Panic

Great game

A really fun and addictive game. A good combination of potions is b=51 r=31 y=0. Its an effective grape shot style bomb and it doesnt take up much potion. You only have to refill red and blue as you use 0 yellow and it seems to work on most enemies.

Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

Great game

An awesome recreation of an awesome game.

For anybody stuck on level 15, shoot a portal on the left hand side of the lower floor on the left side of the screen, and shoot a portal on the side wall above the door. Make sure that, if you are holding the right key, you are in a portal loop...therefore giving you the momentum to propel to the ledge under the electric beams. Then, shoot a portal at the roof on the left hand side, and one underneath you. Then go through the portal (leaving you were the door is) and shoot a portal (the opposite colour to the one still by thebeams), at the floor underneath the ledge. Then, when the electric beams stop, quickly jump into the portal, holding the right arrow as you come up through the other portal, landing on the beams (deactivated); then quickly jump to the exit.

Hope that helps anybody who was stuck like me.

M1A1 Tank Sim M1A1 Tank Sim

Nice game

Well...i guess it's not really a game...more just interactive. The graphics and the gameplay were good...however, it could be improved.
~Make the turret usefull...perhaps aiming it the other way and firing at the ground gives you a boost for more air time?
~Add another tank to choose from?
~Add enemies?
~Steeper hills and slopes

Anyway it was good, kept me entertained for a while =]. Hope to see more submissions from you.

Moosh'd Anime Tutorial 2 Moosh'd Anime Tutorial 2

Amazing

Dude this tutorial is the single most helpful tut i have ever viewed. It's really helped me get into anime drawing. I'm using my sketchpad at the moment, but i just ordered a tablet from ebay since i had no luck drawing with a mouse XD Thanks alot for the tutorial.

Half-Life 2 Quiz Half-Life 2 Quiz

Good quiz dude

Yeah it was cool. I'm a big half life freak. I read up about it before i even bought the game. The quiz had various questions, and didn't stick to one topic, so it made it interesting. Had a very attractive menu and the features (such as the options menu) were pretty cool aswell.

Oh. and to clear the topic up for people:
The combine are classed as aliens, as they are from a different planet/universe than our/gordan's own. That doesn't mean they have to be all...green. The combine forces are brainwashed human beings, who have been technologically modified (turned into cyborgs) to perform as a supreme army to fight for the combine.
So basically...just because they're not green and slimy...doesn't mean they're not aliens.

Blood-Fury responds:

I knew a big Half-Life fan like me would like the menu. ^-^ I work't on it as hard as i could to make it look like a real steam game menu. Thanks for linking it :P.
+ God bless you for clearing the topic.

Ultimate Stick Tutorial Ultimate Stick Tutorial

Ha!

*muffled laughs* I'm trying to stop myself laughing at the idiots that forget 'game' is listed as 'game/interactive', and a tutorial is certainly interactive. Comments like "That was crap, I didnt even get to play". Pfft...you would have guessed the knew what the word 'tutorial' meant; but obviously not.

Anyway, I'll quit my ranting. But it was a very good tutorial. Now, personally I have no hidden talent in stick-animation. But after reading this tutorial I might give it a try after I finish my current project.

Good tutorial dude. Very usefull information.

export-gold responds:

Yes you are completely right! lol
thanks alot for the great review (:

The ShootOut! 2 The ShootOut! 2

I begged him not to submit it XD

But he did, XD Ah well it passed for a while. Anyway thanks to Lookaz for the point purely for my username :P Much appreciated.

crazygamer008 responds:

XD XD ur username is ownage thats why he gave a point XDEDD

The Aventures of PB-Man The Aventures of PB-Man

Awesome

This game kicked ass. It was a new concept, had great graphics and it could keep a kid entertained for ages. It also teaches them to close those popups before they get ideas XD Great job and good look in the competition.